If you are not able to read the Tamil text in this website, please go through these steps:-
• This site is best viewed in Windows XP using Internet Explorer 6.0 or later version in 1024 x 768 resolution.
• Tamilkkuyil uses ‘Latha’ & 'Akshar' Unicode fonts for all the web pages.
• Please make sure that you are using correct encoding format in your browser.
1. In Internet Explorer Menu: Click on View >> Encoding >> More >> Unicode (UTF-8)
2. In Mozilla Firefox Menu: Click on View >> Character Encoding >> Unicode (UTF-8)
3. In Opera Menu: Click on View >> Encoding >> Unicode >> UTF-8
4. In Netscape Navigator Menu: Click on View >> Character Encoding >> More Encoding >> Unicode >> Unicode (UTF-8)
• If you are still unable to view the pages, then Download & Install the fonts 'Latha.ttf' & 'Akshar.ttf'
• How to Download & Install the Fonts:
1. Download both the fonts 'Latha.ttf' & 'Akshar.ttf'.
2. Copy the downloaded fonts & go to START Menu > Control Panel > Fonts > Edit Menu > Paste
For further details you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will get back to you shortly.